Thursday, November 7, 2019

post 13

I don't think creating a classroom newsletter letter would be an effective way to communicate with the students, because it is not likely they would read it. Students in an art room would rather just get straight to work, be it because they want to get in and out as fast as they can, or because they are actually excited on the work they are doing. Any handouts given to them are likely to just end up at the bottom of their bags and forgotten.
Of all the adobe applications, photoshop is my favorite because I have used it the longest and understand how it works. The others seem confusing to me, or useless, as in there are other applications that are easier to use, and fulfill the same purpose.
That being said, the more projects completed using different applications the larger a skill set will grow, so of course by using these tools, I do learn from them and how they work.
This project strengthened my skills by repetition, using the same tools multiple times, and problem solving, knowing what I wanted it to look like, and finding a way to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 19

I thought creating a portfolio website to demonstrate my artwork was a fun project. I had thought about making a website for it before, but ...