I chose to use Easel.ly, because I didn't know what site to use and was recommended to use that one. I didn't explore it too much, but I did like how the premade templates were easy to recreate. I didn't like how in the free trial, of all the charts that were available, a pie chart was not one of them.
I chose to create a infographic on mental health awareness, because it is a theme I am working on in my ceramics class, and a topic I feel is very important. Even though a lot of people are aware of it, I feel as though they are not aware of exactly how many people are affected, or the extent in which they are.
It is difficult to compare the two projects, because I created them about two completely different ideas, however I can say I much rather use InDesign and other Adobe tools over an online site.


No comments:
Post a Comment