Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Post 4

I have used illustrator a little bit before. To make the graphic on the bottom of my longboard, and an in class tutorial and project in a media class I took in high school.

The most important fact I learned from each video is:

Video 1: You can use the app to create a work, and continue working on it with just about any adobe program.

Video 2: You can edit the dartboard when the document is open, changing the size of the document, or adding more.

Video 3: When working with multiple art boards at once, its is still just as easy to change the sizing of each individual board, and double clicking on the layers panel it will zoom into the art board.

Video 4: With only the given shape tools, you can draw virtually any shape imaginable, by adjusting the sides and corner radius.

Video 5: You can manipulate brushstrokes from preexisting artwork by changing the paths.

Video 6: You can change any color of any object to any or no color you want.

Video 7: You can easily shape text by placing it on a path, it will conform to that shape

Video 8: You can change the proportion, perspective or size of your selected object

Video 9: The control panel has the most important functions on the left, less important functions on the right.

Video 10: If your artwork is too big for one piece of paper, it will show you the different sheets with print tiling.

Video 11: View-> Outline, shows only the outline of every object in the art board. This can show the hidden panels to arrange them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 19

I thought creating a portfolio website to demonstrate my artwork was a fun project. I had thought about making a website for it before, but ...