Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Post 8

Video 1: From what I gathered from this video, is In Design is essentially a really fancy Microsoft Word or Google Docs. You can decorate documents with custom graphics and images.
Video 2: This document was literally just about how to set up your new document. It appears to be the same as any other adobe program
Video 3: It is important to not have a frame selected when adding an image to a text block
Video 4: In Design seems to basically, as stated before, be a fancy Microsoft word or Google Docs. It's features and tricks are virtually the same. It just has a few extra features.
Video 5: You can make character short cuts use Shift, Option and Command along with Num Lock.
Video 6: You can change the paragraph style for each text block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 19

I thought creating a portfolio website to demonstrate my artwork was a fun project. I had thought about making a website for it before, but ...