Photoshop
I am taking photography classes, and have used Photoshop before, though I do not know a whole lot about the program.
Video 1
The most important fact I learned is that I can have multiple windows in view at once, side by side. I can find this to be very useful in my photography editing.
Video 2
I'm not sure I watched the right video on the page for this, but the one I watched was just showing how to see and hide layers, by clicking the eye icon in the layers section..
Video 3
This video was a lot more useful to me, and it will take a while of practice before I fully remember everything, but I learned quick select is actually a good tool, and works best by not selecting what you do want, but selecting what you don't.
Training video 1 layer making
I selected this video because I like creatively mixing photos, and was curious to if layer masking could help with this, along with what layer masking actually is.
Depending on the extent of this project, I can combine my current portraits with other photos, or even with themselves.
Training video 2 how to make colors pop
I chose this video because in my photography, color is important, and can make almost any photo look so much better and interesting.
Using this process, I can bring out key features in the portraits.
Training video 3 creating neon effect
This video appealed to me because it reminded me of my friend and how he loves the Vaporwave aesthetic. I thought I could do something with this possibly in my project.
No comments:
Post a Comment